Business and IT architects – We build bridges
Management of requirements and decisions
Check lists and market surveys
Which HIR check lists and market survey in relation to IT concepts and selection projects are available and … how can we use them?
HIR check lists and market surveys referring to the management of requirements and decisions are “powered by Checkvision” and
- are interactive and available free of charge in general versions on our homepage or
- can be individualised for specific projects.
Each check list is based on professional lists of characteristics and function descriptions which are derived from HIR GmbH’s day-to-day work on client projects and tried and tested in practice. These check lists provide an excellent introduction into their respective topic and the relevant supplier market, if applicable.
- MES-check lists (as cooperation partner for the MES-D.A.CH.-Verband)
- QM-check lists (as cooperation partner for the MES-D.A.CH.-Verband)
- energy management-check lists (as cooperation partner for the MES-D.A.CH.-Verband)
- ERP / IT Strategy check lists (in preparation)
In addition to the aforementioned check lists and market surveys, HIR GmbH provides a number of individual check lists that have been developed from small and large consultancy projects. These check lists are not for sale, but usually play a part in HIR consulting projects, of course in a neutralised form.